Acne Home Remedies low budget heal acne get rid of acne scars or pimples using natural ingredients simple method & procedure in detail care itself
First of all you need to have a basic idea about what acne actually is. Acne is a common skin problem. It is very common for people going through puberty, people who have naturally oily skin or don’t clean their skin properly. Acne can also be hereditary.
Acne is a mild chronic disease and people might not necessarily need any medical attention, test to diagnose and get it cured. Pimple is mostly self-diagnosable and self curable too.
There are way too many popular Acne Home Remedies cure. Though many of them are widely suggested but not all of them are scientifically proven through research.
Home Remedies in detail
1) Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is widely known for its cure-all nature for so many daily health hazards of ours. And on that note, the acne symptoms is no exception. Because it is enriched with organic acids that can fight bacteria and germs, also does help to cancel out the oil from your skin. In the meantime, lactic and succinic acid in it helps banish any kind of inflammation and speeds up in acne scar removal.
At first mix one part of apple cider vinegar with three parts of water.
Soak it in a cotton pad and dab it on the acne-affected areas.
Do the same twice or thrice a week but make sure not to overdo this treatment, for the reason that apple cider vinegar is quite acidic and can ruin the natural ph level of the surface of your skin.
2) Tea tree oil: It is a miraculous solution for most kinds of bacteria. Tea Tree Oil is especially effective on acne scars. Studies show that it is almost as effective as benzoyl peroxide, which is the most common OTC (over-the-counter) acne medication. Tea tree oil has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It can soothe skin infections, itchiness, and redness immediately after the application. Since it is extremely potent for acne symptoms as well.
Mix 1 part of tea tree oil with 9 parts water.
Apply it on the acne-prone areas with clean fingers or a cotton pad for acne spot treatment.
Do this once daily and you will certainly observe gradual improvement.
3) Honey: It is nature’s gift to mankind. Honey has innumerous usage in order to improve our health. It is a great natural moisturizer for skin which can help to kill the bacteria and nourish the skin.
Turmeric : It is one of the best natural antiseptic elements. Make a thick paste of turmeric and water and apply it evenly over the affected skin areas. Rinse with water and pat dry. Repeat once daily.
The combination of honey and Tumeric is like an ages-old mama’s mix. Honey and turmeric has always been a mainstay in our lives. It can cure so many health hazards including a full face of acne, which is scientifically proven as well. It is like a combination of anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial powers which is a inevitable solution to get rid of all your acne symptoms fast at home.
Another effective home remedy using both honey and tumeric is- mix half a teaspoon of turmeric and one tablespoon of honey.
Apply it on the skin like a mask.
Keep it on for about 5-10 minutes.
Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this method twice a week for effective acne prevention and cure.
4) Aloe vera : Aloe vera gel helps to reduce acne marks. It has anti-fungal properties which prevent infections, heals and soothes inflammation on the skin. Its astringent properties prevent the sebum production on skin which eventually prevents dirt from clogging into the pores, disallowing to from an environment for acnes to breed in the first place.
Extract fresh aloevera gel from the Aloe plant and apply it directly to the acne and its surrounding areas and rinse it off after some time. get rid Apply aloe vera gel to your skin twice a day. It will work both as a good moisturizer and also as a good preventive measure to avoid acne.
5) Lemon Juice : Lemon juice is one of the most effective, inexpensive and easily available also Remedies. Lemon juice is rich with astringent, exfoliant and antibacterial agents. These agents help to reclog the pores, remove dead skin cells and also to dry out active acnes.
Mix some lemon juice with honey or rosewater and apply once or twice daily on the affected areas for best results.
Leave it for over 10 minutes. Wash your skin out with cool water and pat dry.
Similarly you can also dip a Q-tip in also fresh lemon juice and apply to the affected areas. Leave it overnight and wash your face as usual in the morning. You can do this once or twice a week, not more than that.
6) Milk : Milk is rich with moisturizing as well as bleaching properties. So it can naturally help to improve acne conditions. Mix a tablespoon of honey and whole milk. Apply the mixture on cleaned acne prone zones with a cotton pad. Massage it lightly using your fingertips and let it dry. Finally rinse it off with warm water. You can repeat this remedy every alternative day.
7) Yoghurt : It is as affective as also milk and even more. It can cool down any sort of irritation cause by acne and breakouts.
Apply an even layer of chilled yoghurt on the affected area, using your fingertips. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with also lukewarm water. Repeat twice a week.
8) Rosewater and Sandalwood: One of the best also Remedies marks is a concoction of Rosewater and Sandalwood. First of all, make a consistent paste by mixing sandalwood powder and rose water, make sure there are no lumps.
Apply it as a pack on your full face and acne affected body parts or use it as acne spot treatment, it works in both ways. You can repeat this everyday.
9) Coconut oil : Among all other natural oils, coconut oil can improve acne symptoms efficiently. Take some warm coconut oil and lightly massage it on the affected area using your fingertips. Do not put too much pressure. Leave it on, overnight.
10) Baking soda : It works as a cleanser. Mix equal parts of baking soda and water in order to make a smooth and consistent paste and apply it evenly over the acne. Leave it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off with water.
11) Vaseline : Apply petroleum jelly over your acne marks. Repeat this on a daily basis for the best results.
Acne Home Remedies
12) Toothpaste : It helps to dry out the pimples and zits. Apply an even layer of white toothpaste (do not use the teeth whitening ones, cause they might burn) over the affected area and let it dry overnight. This remedy will help to take out the excess oil off the skin and improve acne condition.
13) Green tea : It can help reduce the production of sebum, inflammation and the growth of acnes. Use a cotton ball to soak some cooled green tea and use for acne scar treatment.
14) Oats : Oats have antioxidant property that is helpful for acne treatment. You can use oats to make masks using honey, milk or coconut water as the base.
There are a few more things that should be kept in mind to avoid acne symptoms.
1) Proper diet – It is not pretty clear about what role a specific diet can play in worsening acne conditions. But scientists have found out that people who consume a diet that offers a good supply of vitamins A, vitamin E and zinc are likely to have a lower risk of severe acne. Some reviews describe the link between acne and diet as unclear but they do suggest that a diet with a low glycemic load may help prevent acne.
2) Regular bathing habit – Above all other acne preventive measures, it is extremely necessary to also bath regularly and have the dirt, sebum and swear cleaned out of your skin. If dirt and oil keep setting on your skin it will eventually cause acne problems.
3) Moisturization – Also Remedies A good moisturizer can soothe the skin, especially for the people who are using acne treatment such as isotretinoin ( according to researchers). Moisturizers that contain also aloe vera at a concentration of a minimum 10 percent or witch hazel can have a soothing effect on the affected area, also can possibly provide with anti-inflammatory effect.