12 Skin Care Rules | Healthy flawless skincare tips, Moisturizer, face cleanser, benzoyl peroxide and home remedies for Acne or pimple remove at low budget products.
Healthy flawless skincare tips, Moisturizer, face cleanser
Skincare Learn the importance of skincare, how to maintain your skin health, pro tips, methods, useful products, and home remedies. A compact routine to maintain and take care of your skin. Helpful
Measures to prevent pimples, acne and other skin problems; anti-aging procedures and many more. Budget-friendly solutions are included too.
Skin is an integral part of our body. Our skin determines the most important features of our appearance. So we must be taking care of it generously.
Skincare is a term related to dermatology and basic health discipline that involves a range of methods and practices to maintain skin integrity, enhance the overall appearance and relieve various skin conditions.
Skincare has always been very popular amongst women, since ancient times. Though men have always had a lack of concern about, modern dermatological science suggests that everyone should take proper care of their skin health, regardless of age and gender to avoid any sort of skin irritation, infection or decease.
Skincare does not talk about facial skin only, it includes the skin of our entire body. The skin all around our body should be taken care of.
Why skin care is important?
Skin is a protective layer on our bodies. It prevents many harmful elements from getting into our system. Skin care is like a mirror of our health. So keeping is healthy is directly related to an overall health benefit. So one must be taking their skin issues seriously to avoid future health hazards.
How does healthy skin look like?
Healthy and nourished skin should be smooth. Not too dry, not too moist, not flaky, wrinkled, red or warm. It should be even textured all around. There should be no irritation or itchiness or unusual spots or marks showing up. One’s health standards do show on their skin.
1) Skincare starts from a regular bathing habit. One should bath regularly, depending on the climate or necessity. Someone who sweats a lot should bath whenever needed. Since sweat causes bacterial growth and can cause skin rashes and infections. To avoid that one should bath regularly, daily if possible.
2) Wear fresh clean clothes to maintain skin health. Dirty clothes can infect the skin as they carry bacteria.
3) Using a suitable soap while bathing is important, to wash off the sweat and bacteria sticking to the skin. Also to maintain skin health better, someone with dry skin should use a moisturizing skin soap, someone with sensitive skin should use a properly medicated soap with no harsh chemicals.
One must choose their soap according to their needs or preference. Using a body wash it even better, as it is mild and remains fresh for a long time.
4) Use a fresh towel to pat off the water from the skin. Don’t scrub it on your skin since that would take away the natural skin oil from the skin. Gentle wiping is a part of skin care as well.
1) Moisturizing your skin is the primary skincare habit. A well-moisturized skin doesn’t crack, wrinkle or dry out. It also helps in anti-aging.
2) Exfoliating skin from time to time is really useful since it takes out all the dead skin and dirt clogging onto your skin. A gentle scrub can be used for both face and body. Doing it once or twice a month is just right.
3) Face masks can be a good resort to hydrate the skin. It also provides a nice glow and restores moisture to the skin. There are several good face masks in the market. Homemade masks are very effective as well.
4) Face serums, Facial oils also provide great benefits to the skin as they are mostly enriched with good oils and vitamins.
5) A healthy diet and living are effective for healthy skin. Say no to junk food and your skin will gradually improve.
6) Know all about your allergic tendencies and avoid things accordingly.
Skin care for Healthy tips
7) Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight. Wear sunscreen having high SPF and use an umbrella.
8) Drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated. It will help to flush the toxins out of your body.
9) Avoid products that contain a high amount of harsh chemicals.
10) Say no to chemical bleaches.
11) Know your makeup well and whether it can have any harmful effect on your skin. Choose your makeup products wisely.
12) Never scratch or irritate acne or zit growing on your face. You may use any suitable cleanser or ointment to help it disappear. But never try to poke or pluck it out. Let it be and it’ll go away by itself. Irritating it will only increase the potential of it leaving a scar on your face.
Effective Skincare products
There are a huge amount of skincare products available in the market. Innumerous brands produce and sell skincare products of different types and variations from low priced ones to the very expensive and luxury ones.
Current most effective and best seller products are listed hereby:
1)TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum
2)Sunatoria Black Mask Blackhead Remover
3) York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mast. Aquaphor Lip Repair
4) Rapid Wrinkle Repair Face Cream
5) Olay Regenerist Night Cream
6) Blanc Cosmetics Vitamin E Oil
7) Volition Strawberry-C Brightening Serum
8)Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel
9)Face Gym Training Sticks
10)Fré Protect Me Defense Facial Moisturizer
11) Lancome UV Expert Aquagel Sunscreen
12) Coola Mineral Sun Silk Crème Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
13) Saint Jane Luxury Beauty Serum – 500mg CBD
14) Flora + Bast Age Adapting CBD Serum
15) Cetaphil Foaming Facial Cleanser
16) Burt’s Bees Micellar Cleansing Water
17) Dove DermaSeries Overnight Face Cream
18) Simple Skincare Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream
19) Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
20) Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil
21) Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment
22) Pixi Glow Tonic
23) Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment
25) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 100+
26) Versed The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel
27) L’Oréal Paris Revitalift 10% Pure Vitamin C Concentrate
28) CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream
29) La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum
30) The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil
31) LUSH Ultra-Bland Cleanser
32) Bioderma Hydrabio Rich Cream
33) Simple Micellar Water
34) Super Facialist Anti Blemish Clay Mask
35) Avene Soothing Moisture Mask
The general routine of a proper skincare regimen consists of multiple steps. Here are the best order of skincare products you should follow to get the best results out of them.
4. Eye cream
5. Hydrating facemask
7. Sunscreen (according to necessity)
Home remedies for skincare
Before discussing how to get healthy and glowing skin at home, let’s talk about the natural elements that help skin recover. Easily available natural elements that are highly effective for skin health and wellness are listed here:
1. Milk – Raw milk has great benefits for skin tone brightening. Also, it is an element which is easily available in the kitchen. Milk can help in skin rejuvenation in many ways.
2. Honey– Honey is an excellent antibacterial element that can prevent zits and pimples. So it can actually keep your skin spotless. Most importantly honey is rich with bleaching properties which can be helpful to fade scars and any other discoloration or pigmentation on the skin.
3. Gram flour– Gram flour is a natural skin exfoliator. Though it is gentle enough, it can remove dead skin cells. So that the skin gets clean and glowing.
4. Turmeric– Turmeric contains curcumin, which is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Turmeric helps to improve the skin texture and complexion, brightens the skin and impacts overall skin rejuvenation for dull skin.
Skin care for Healthy tips
5. Yogurt– Yoghurt is rich in bleaching properties, as it contains lactic acid same as milk. It helps to remove dark dead skin cells.
6. Lemon– Lemon helps to prevent hyperpigmentation. It contains vitamin C as well, which has benefits for natural skin brightening.
7. Cucumber– Cucumber is extremely beneficial for both skin and health. Its soothing properties are very high which can improve skin irritations and replenish the skins protective layers.
8. Potato– The juice of potato is rich with vitamin C and has bleaching properties. Also, the starch in potato can help in removing any dark spot or blemish caused on the skin.
Skin care for Health
9. Aloe vera- Aloe vera is a magical plant. The extract from raw aloe vera can remove hyperpigmentation and hydrate your skin leading to a clear glowing skin naturally.
10. Papaya– Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which has skin lightening properties and also can reduce the visibility of scan caused by acne or zit or any other blemishes.
11. Rosewater– It is effective nourish and hydrate skin. Rose water can be produced at home. All you need to do is boil water and some fresh rose petals together until the petals lose their color and fade out. Strain the water out and cool it. There you have your homemade natural rose water that does not contain any other chemical or preservative in it.
12. Banana– Two or three of these elements mixed together at a time have different skin benefits. Make a pack using these elements and apply them to the skin. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse with water. Use regularly. Your skin will improve over time.
13. Orange peel– It contains vitamin C and citric acid which helps to prevent acne and blemishes and benefits in overall good health. On the other hand, dried out and grounded orange peel can work as a good natural exfoliating scrub.
14. Saffron– Saffron oil keeps the skin healthy and protects and nourishes that makes the skin have a healthy glow.
These 14 elements are the most basic and effective, easily available and budget-friendly for skincare at home.
14 skincare main elements
Apart from these 14 main elements, there are several other natural elements such as Juices from different Fruits and Vegetables
Green Tea, Baking soda, Fuller’s Earth, etc that have different skin and health benefits. One can use those according to their access or preference.
Low budget skincare home remedies with procedure
Remedy no 1.
Put some honey on a cotton pad and sprinkle some baking soda on it. Scrub it gently on the face. Rinse it off with water. Baking soda will clean and exfoliate your skin while honey will provide its moisture and nourishment. This remedy works as a great cleansing trick. Works for all skin types.
Skin care Remedy no 2.
Put some raw milk on a cotton pad and apply it directly on the skin to refresh your face and keep it well hydrated. To remove your makeup add some olive oil to the milk and apply it on the skin care rutin. Rinse it off. Milk will lighten and brighten your skin as it has got bleaching properties.
Skin care Remedy no 3.
Mix turmeric powder with gram flour. Add milk or water to it and make a paste. Apply it on the skin and let it dry. Don’t leave it for too long. 15 minutes will be enough. Rinse it off with water. Repeat once a week.
Skin care Remedy no 4.
Mix some coconut oil with sugar and use it as a scrub.
Skin care Remedy no 5.
Use aloe vera gel as a natural moisturizer. You can mix it with milk and honey to make a paste and use it as a face pack.
Skin care Remedy no 6.
Mix sugar with lemon juice and use a cotton pad to apply it on the skin. Leave to dry and rinse off. Repeat twice weekly for glowing skin.
Skin care Remedy no 7.
Add some grated cucumber to yogurt and beat it well to get a thicker consistency products. Apply it on the face and skin. Leave until dries. Rinse off with plain water. Repeat once or twice a week.
. Apply it on the face and skin. Leave until dries. Rinse off with plain water. Repeat once or twice a week.
Skin care Remedy no 8.
Mash a banana with few tablespoons of milk and make a paste. Apply all over the face and neck. Rinse off with cool water. Do it twice a week.
Skin care Remedy no 9.
Make a paste of orange peel and apply it on the skin. Rinse properly. It works both as a facemask and a scrub.
Skin care Remedy no 10.
Use baking soda and olive oil to make a quick face mask. It helps in cleansing and hydrating.
Skin care Remedy no 11.
Use gentle steam to lock moisture into your skin. Take a bowl full of hot water and take the steam directly to the skin. Make sure it is not too hot. Do this twice or thrice a week.
Skin care Remedy no 12.
Rub ice cubes on your skin to cool it down and for soothing any kind of burn rash or irritation.